Are you seeking an influential role in one of the most remarkable & performance-oriented digital agencies of Greece? Αre you result-oriented, highly motivated & curious in finding ways to amaze your clients?
Who we’re looking for: We want to welcome aboard a passionate Senior SEO Expert who will be challenged to audit, analyze and make to the point suggestions in order to optimize our clients’ websites and help them achieve their most demanding goals. Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a Technical SEO Specialist, you enjoy autonomy in growing your role and you love organic traffic growth?
If all the above describe you, then we invite you to join our team of “Rock Stars”!
Basic Roles & Responsibilities
Managing the Technical On Page SEO actions and new link building / growth hacking strategies, stay up to date with the latest SEO trends, audit and suggest optimizations on clients’ properties to ensure total alignment with search engine algorithm changes, organic traffic and keyword rankings growth.
Working in a lively, friendly, creative and highly collaborative environment, you will be responsible for providing technical suggestions, support internal or clients’ development teams on technical implementations, measuring and reporting on the results of your actions.
The main responsibilities of a Search Engine Optimization Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Provide analysis and recommendationsfor the optimization of the website’s technical and content elements
- Audit, define and implement the SEO strategy, to improve the standing of clients’ websites in organic search listings
- Regularly review the latest techniques in SEOand develop new strategies as per occasion
- Develop and perform scheduled site auditsto ensure functionality
- Use web analytics toolsto monitor, evaluate and present search performance across major search engines
- Use web tools to optimize search results for key branded and generic terms
- Coordinate with the Paid Search team, exchange data and optimize accordingly
- Utilize analytic and diagnostic toolsto identify and troubleshoot page errors, browser-related issues, missing or abandoned links
- Coordinate with Web Developers & Multilingual Content writers
- Be self-motivatedto keep developing and building industry-related knowledge such as new digital features, tactics, strategies and trends across all media and platforms and bring that knowledge into your workplace
- Stay up to datewith digital media technologies and the latest trends
- Define strategic objectivesand success metrics
- Conduct research and analysisguiding the business in the realization of new opportunities while providing the business with a competitive edge over its competition in terms of client acquisition and retention
- Be accountablefor the achievement of KPIs and deadlines
- Measure, refine and reportperformance of all SEO actions regarding each KPI goal
Skills and Attributes
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- BSc/BA in Web Development or Math & Science related field will be considered an asset
- Highly experienced in Technical SEO, understanding of web programming languages (HTML, PHP, JS, CSS) and major CMSs (Wordpress, Magento, Joomla. Drupal, Shopify)
- Proven track record of SEO performance
- Strong knowledge of Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Excellent Greek and English presentation, communication and data visualization skills
- Ability to provide a thorough justification for all your recommendations, taking into account data from various internal & external tools
- Ability to prioritize recommendations based on several factors like importance, cost vs return, performance etc.
- Analytical thought-process and good mathematical skills
- Prior working experience as a Web Developer will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience of data analysis and data reporting will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with Google Ads advertising platform
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated and great team player with the ability to prioritize
- Strong creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving exceptional results
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Full-time jobwith highly competitive salary
- Strong marriage & parental support program
- Extra Bonusesbased on annual performance
- Ongoing professional development with the utilization of new technologies, training, and technical research
- Access to international training programsand conferences
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy and refreshments throughout the workday
“Be the most highly recommended agency for clients who truly matter to us.”
At Globe One Digital, our mission is to become an unparalleled digital marketing agency that helps clients find brilliant solutions to their most demanding problems. We combine experience with expertise, technology with creativity and strategy with consulting to achieve excellence in performance. No matter what, we are devoted in infusing joy in the lives of our employees and associates with relationships that are built to last.
Join our Hellenic team of 45+ experts in diverse areas of digital marketing, in a visionary and well-established agency with its HQ in Athens, Greece and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
We look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality..