Are you seeking a creative role in one of the most remarkable and best performing digital agencies in Greece? Αre you obsessed with Social Media with a very confident and assertive attitude, always curious to discover ways to amaze your clients?
Who we’re looking for: We want to welcome aboard an experienced Social Media Specialist who will be challenged to co-ordinate our national and international teams, helping them achieve their most demanding goals. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in social media marketing, enjoy autonomy while growing your role, love being challenged, work off the clock and are capable of regularly working under pressure to deliver exceptional results?
If all the above describe you, then we invite you to join our team of “Rock Stars”!
The main responsibilities of a Social Media Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Setup, Μanagement and optimization of Social Media Pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business, Spotify, Tik Tok, etc.)
- Execution, monitoring, and optimization of Social activations such as Contests, Giveaways, etc
- Daily Monitoring & Replying of Social Media Pages (inbox, comments, mentions, etc.)
- Strategic development of Q&A scripts/documentation for Social Chats or similar
- Monthly/Custom Reporting Development and presentation to clients
- Competition monitoring, social listening and collection of useful data/ideas for the clients
- Prepare Presentations and proposals for Social Media management in prospecting clients
- Communicate with clients for brief and social posting on all Social Media channels
- Development and monitoring of a monthly content calendars for each client
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content in all Social Media channels
- Social Monitoring tools set up
- University or College Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business administration or similar
- Relevant experience at least 2 years in developing and managing social channels, content and communities
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok and other social media channels
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Experience in project management tools (Asana, Basecamp, Monday or similar)
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Full-time job with highly competitive salary compared to the market’s benchmark
- Extra bonuses based on annual performance
- Access to international training programs and conferences that maximize your personal development
- Strong marriage and parental support program
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy, and refreshments all day long
“To consistently provide unique solutions to our clients that empower them for the future.”
At Globe One Digital, our vision is to be the most recommended business partner, trusted to deliver remarkable value through excellence in everything we do.
We are committed to helping our clients overcome their most demanding challenges. We integrate strategy, performance, innovation and creativity to achieve remarkable results for their business. We are devoted to infusing joy in our people, through relationships that are built to last.
Join our Hellenic team of 45+ experts in diverse areas of digital marketing, in a visionary and well-established agency with its HQ in Athens, Greece and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
We look forward to receiving your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.