Are you seeking for a leading role in one of the most remarkable & performance-oriented digital agencies of Greece? Αre you obsessed with performance, keen on talent hunting & a determined problem solver?
We are looking for one of the most awesome Social Media Directors in the digital world. The perfect candidate will be challenged to work closely with the board of directors in integrating and monitoring the value and impact of social media marketing opportunities, as part of the overall digital brand strategy. Do you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position and authentic success stories to share with us and inspire our clients? Can you handle working under pressure and does strategic planning keep you awake at night?
If all the above describe you, then we invite you to join our team of “Rock Stars”!
The ideal candidate must be a combination of a visionary business leader, an inspirational team-builder and a powerful operator. The candidate must ensure that social leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns, while remaining in line with the goals of the sales department. The candidate should also have deep knowledge in building and scaling social strategies that target consumers, across a broad range of social channels. The position requires that the candidate is highly adaptable, capable of working under continuous pressure, with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines of concurrent projects.
Overall, the candidate must be passionate to work for Globe One Digital, confident of his managerial skills and unshakeably certain that he can contribute in meeting our goals, on a global scale.
Job Role & Responsibilites:Day-to-day:
- Design & promptly deliver social media marketing plans and its associated budgeting across campaigns and channels
- Oversee social media campaigns and offer strategic ideas on how to achieve the target goals, across all social media
- Set objectives, goals and design tactical execution plans based on the clients' strategy in all major networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tripadvisor, TikTok, Twitter and other emerging platforms
- Collaborate with social media teamto evaluate, test and refine the end-to-end multi-channel customer experience
- Explore and discoverpotential opportunities for client’s KPI’s
- Identify social trends, analyze insights, and optimize ad-spendingbased on performance
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all client-facing deliverables
- Manage assigned departmental budget and spending
- Ensure best practices and innovative solutions in all social performance marketing activities
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content types, including multimedia & other content formats
- Implement techniques that enhance social content development and its organic/paid diffusion
- Provide performance reportsand quote forecasts for all business products, evaluate scenarios for selected performance indicators and consult accordingly the marketing team or key stakeholders
- Define strategic objectives, marketing budget allocation and success metrics.
- Oversee performance reports across all channels
- Contribute to tracking and monitoring performance against the business’s overall goals and objectives
- Boost employee performance,by enhancing the knowledge and skills on how to better perform specific tasks within the social media team
- Conduct market research and competition analysisto facilitate client acquisition and retention
- Stay up to datewith social media technologies and latest trends in general
- Build, lead and manage a teamof talented professionals
- Work with agencies, publishers, platforms and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively with teams across business units to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Meet with clients to discuss their goals, research their brands to become familiar with their identity and be accountable for their digital growth
- Develop partnerships with digital vendors, talent, publicists, and other potential associates to leverage networking opportunities
- Work effectively with other groups of experts especially media, traffic and international teams to achieve our most demanding goals
- Great team player, oriented to inspire and bond team members
- 5+ years of experiencein a similar position in a digital agency in Greece or abroad
- BSc/BA in Marketing, in Digital media or in related field
- Excellent organizational, PM and time management skills
- Excellent Greek and English presentation, communication, and data visualization skills with the ability to confidently and simply articulate campaign intricacies under pressure
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Analytical thought-process and very good mathematical skills
- Deep knowledge of Social/Digital channel metrics, with the ability to analyze data, generate insights and produce reports
- Strong knowledge of using social 3rd party tools
- Proven track record of managing advertising platforms such as FB Business Manager, FB Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ad Platform, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Determined problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving exceptional results
- Have a strong leadership spirit and confidence to be decisive
- Highly self-motivated, with strong communication skills and the ability to attract & retain top talents
- Full-time jobwith highly competitive salary
- Strong marriage & parental support program
- Extra Bonusesbased on annual performance
- Ongoing professional development with the utilization of new technologies, training, and technical research
- Access to international training programsand conferences
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy and refreshments throughout the workday
“Be the most highly recommended agency for clients who truly matter to us.”At Globe One Digital, our mission is to become an unparalleled digital marketing agency that helps clients find brilliant solutions to their most demanding problems. We combine experience with expertise, technology with creativity and strategy with consulting to achieve excellence in performance. No matter what, we are devoted in infusing joy in the lives of our employees and associates with relationships that are built to last.Join our Hellenic team of 45+ experts in diverse areas of digital marketing, in a visionary and well-established agency with its HQ in Athens, Greece and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
We look forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.