Who we’re looking for:
A reliable Junior Paid Media Specialist who will be working -on a daily basis- with the rest of the Media Department, creating, monitoring, optimizing, analyzing and reporting campaigns across different platforms, in order to materialize our client’s most demanding goals. Do you have at least 2 years of experience as a SEM/PPC Specialist, Data Analyst or anything similar? Do you enjoy autonomy in growing your role and love complex data analysis?
If all the above describe you, then we welcome you to join our team of “Rock Stars”!
Basic Roles & Responsibilities
Manage digital media campaigns, experiment with new ad platforms, assess feasibility and monitor implementation in the most efficient way to ensure optimum Revenue & ROI.
Boost your career and improve your Soft/Hard Skills, with our “Excellence Oriented” Team. Working in a lively, friendly, creative and highly collaborative environment, you will be responsible for shaping and implementing successful marketing campaigns across all digital performance channels, as well as plotting their execution and optimization.
This ‘rock star’ position will also require collaborating with your Senior Colleagues, in order to improve our daily tactical and strategic operations, while supporting the sales and marketing analytics to achieve performance improvements.
Join our Hellenic team of more than 45 experts in diverse areas of digital marketing, in a visionary and well-recognized agency with an HQ in Athens and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Plan, create and manage media campaigns across a variety of channels with outstanding performance
- Continuously monitor/optimize campaigns and their performance, to achieve all the KPIs while optimizing spend across all paid mediums
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate, test and refine the entire multi-channel customer experience
- Explore and discover potential opportunities to achieve clients’ objectives through LP optimization or through testing different Ad copies (A/B Testing), keywords, Ad groups and targets
- Assist with management of daily activities related to researching, planning, architecting and implementing a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Assists in creation and delivery of new or existing client presentations covering the business case
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Develop and implement new PPC or other similar strategies as the industry/market changes
- Provides basic recommendations on overall account success and growth
- Research and identify trends and insights that will add value to our clients
- Lead efforts in the utilization of data-driven methodologies, analyses, and measurement to improve the effectiveness of all marketing and advertising channels
- Implement and manage both online and offline marketing activations that enable the business to meet client acquisition targets, sales, margin, and overall objectives
- Be self-motivated to keep developing and building industry-related knowledge such as new digital features, tactics, strategies and trends across all media and platforms and bring that knowledge into your workplace
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and the latest advertising trends
- Provide campaign reports and quote performance forecasts for all business products
- Measure, refine and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Paid Media Department (social, search and/or similar)
- Certified experience as PPC Manager or as Digital Marketing Specialist
- BSc/BA in Marketing, or in related field, should be an asset
- Experience of data analysis and data reporting
- Analytical thought-process and good mathematical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of digital channel metrics, with solid analytical and reporting skills. Strong knowledge of using web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with advertising platforms such as Google Ads, FB Business Manager, Bing/ Yahoo, LinkedIn etc
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated and great team player with the ability to prioritize
- Strong creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving exceptional results
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Full-time job with highly competitive salary compared to the market’s benchmark.
- Strong birth & marriage support program.
- Extra Bonuses based on annual performance.
- Continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.
- Access to international training programs and conferences.
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy and refreshments all day long & on-site modern kitchen.
At Globe One Digital our team is interactive, friendly, supportive, and made up of highly skilled individuals who like to keep learning and growing. We encourage highly collaborative, productive, creative and close team work as much as autonomy, and want you to be self-motivating and happy to take initiative in your research, communications and actions. We enjoy a highly focused yet open-minded and visionary perspective that reflects our culture of being able to work with every type of client.
You will be surrounded by equally high performing teams internally, within a culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking. Experience your progress in a fast-growing remarkable agency and in a thriving industry.
Send us your CV to:
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.
We Can’t Wait to meet You!