Are you seeking a creative role in one of the most remarkable and best performing digital agencies in Greece? Αre you obsessed with Digital Content and have a very confident and assertive attitude, always curious to discover ways to amaze your clients?
Who we’re looking for: We want to welcome aboard an experienced Content Manager who will be challenged to co-ordinate our national and international teams, helping them achieve their most demanding goals. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in Content management, possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically, enjoy autonomy while growing your role, love being challenged, work off the clock and are capable of regularly working under pressure to deliver exceptional results?
If all the above describe you, then we invite you to join our team of “Rock Stars”!
The main responsibilities of a Content Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, editing and proofreading Digital content
- Collaborate with a team of experts copywriters, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style, and tone across all content
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas
- Build a following on social media
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
- 2-3 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Familiarity with project management tools (Asana, Basecamp, Monday or similar)
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Full-time job with highly competitive salary compared to the market’s benchmark
- Extra bonuses based on annual performance
- Access to international training programs and conferences that maximize your personal development
- Strong marriage and parental support program
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy, and refreshments all day long
- Personal training/gym program
“To consistently provide unique solutions to our clients that empower them for the future.”
At Globe One Digital, our vision is to be the most recommended business partner, trusted to deliver remarkable value through excellence in everything we do.
We are committed to helping our clients overcome their most demanding challenges. We integrate strategy, performance, innovation and creativity to achieve remarkable results for their business. We are devoted to infusing joy in our people, through relationships that are built to last.
Join our Hellenic team of 45+ experts in diverse areas of digital marketing, in a visionary and well-established agency with its HQ in Athens, Greece and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
We look forward to receiving your CV at: email@example.com
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.