Are you able to seamlessly join a team using your technical skills and without missing a beat, build a stream of sophisticated projects that astonish your clients?
If the above descriptions resonate with you, then we invite you to join our “Rock Star” team!
Globe One Digital is looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Full Stack Magento Developer who doesn’t think twice about taking up every challenge to lead, organize and execute demanding digital projects. If you have at least 3 years of experience as a Magento web developer, then you may have the very skills for this job!
Join our Hellenic team of 45+ digital marketing experts, in a progressive and highly recognized agency with its HQ in Athens and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
- Develop and support the operation of Magento e-commerce websites for our clients
- Ensure our Magento installation is regularly updated
- Install all necessary security patches
- Develop new functionalities as required
- Implement front-end improvements
- Identify and troubleshoot website issues
- Demonstrate a strong focus on detail and quality of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer scienceor relevant university degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of Programming in PHP in a professional environment
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Good understanding of Magento core modules, architecture, system configuration and layout structure
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and framework
- Experience in development of custom modules, System Architecture, Payment Gatewayin Magento 2.x
- Experience in using code versioning tools
- Good understanding of build release and deployment process
- Ability to optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Be a proven team player, demonstrating a positive, collaborative attitude towards colleagues
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to lead concurrent projects effectively within deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Semantic HTML
- Knowledge of Bootstrap & Responsive design principles
- Pixel perfect approach
- Good knowledge of using web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Ability to create custom extensions
- Magento 2 Developer Certification preferred
- Military service completed (if applicable)
- Full-time job with highly competitive salary
- Strong parental support program
- Extra bonuses based on annual performance
- Ongoing professional development with the utilization of new technologies, training, and technical research
- Participation in international training programs and conferences
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy and refreshments throughout the workday
Our Globe One Digital team is collaborative, friendly, supportive, and made up of highly skilled individuals who enjoy continuous learning and development. We encourage close teamwork as much as autonomy and appreciate individuals who are self-motivated and happy to take initiative.
We uphold a visionary and open-minded perspective that reflects our long-held ethos of successfully working with and being trusted by all our clients.
We look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.