Αre you a result-oriented, dynamic team player, natural born leader with a very confident and assertive attitude, always curious to discover ways to amaze your clients?
Who we’re looking for:
We want to welcome aboard a highly experienced Digital Account Manager who will be challenged to co-ordinate our national and international teams, helping them achieve their most demanding goals. Do you have at least 4 years of experience in account management, enjoy autonomy while growing your role, love being challenged and are capable of regularly working under pressure to deliver exceptional results?
If all the above describe you, then we invite you to join our team of “Rock Stars”!
Basic Roles & Responsibilities
Working in a lively, friendly, creative and highly collaborative environment, you will be responsible of overseeing projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and reach their maximum potential.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is critical to the productive internal-external communication process. As a senior account manager, you will be also expected to pitch new ideas and strategies to clients.
In Globe One Digital, we love performance. Thus you will be expected to directly cooperate with the company’s directors to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy for achieving the absolute best outcome for our clients. This process includes a lot of reporting, consulting and strategic brainstorming in sectors beyond pure digital, such as advertising and marketing.
Although this is an office-based role, it will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings (OOO), as well as keeping a close rapport with clients. Authentic motivation and a strong client service mindset is key.
The main responsibilities of a Senior Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of your clients
- Managing the resourcing and profitability of accounts while ensuring that clients are happy
- Finding new opportunities for existing clients while up/cross selling additional services
- Setting a broad range of targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with the clients’ digital strategies
- Staying up to date with product launches and providing guidance to clients and internal teams when necessary
- Organizing meetings with different teams to ensure all members are on board and in-line with the clients’ goals
- Inspiring, educating and leading all team members to improve customer experience while upholding brand consistency
- Contributing to the generation of valuable solutions and new service directions for all company departments
- University or College Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management, with a focus on digital marketing, ideally working with clients in retail, telecoms, technology, betting, automotive, F&B or hospitality
- Effective management of multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks & deliverables, maximize efficiency, and maintain structure throughout the workday
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to share knowledge within our teams, while remaining completely results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail, with a positive problem-solving attitude
- Exceptional negotiation skills, with the ability to motivate the team and clients in the most productive direction
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially in PowerPoint & Excel
- Keen attention to budgetary restraints
- Experience in data reporting and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of account management tools/software
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio, Google Ads-platform, Google Analytics & all major social media tools (i.e., Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprinklr, Social Bakers etc.)
- Excellent understanding of KPI setting and optimization tracking
- Basic knowledge of CRM platforms
- Excellent English & Greek communication skills, both written & oral
- Full-time job with highly competitive salary compared to the market’s benchmark
- Extra bonuses based on annual performance
- Access to international training programs and conferences that maximize your personal development
- Strong marriage and parental support program
- Free unlimited snacks, fruit, dairy, and refreshments all day long
“Be the most highly recommended agency for clients who truly matter to us.” At Globe One Digital, our mission is to become an unparalleled digital marketing agency that helps clients find brilliant solutions to their most demanding problems. We combine experience with expertise, technology with creativity and strategy with consulting to achieve excellence in performance. No matter what, we are devoted in infusing joy in the lives of our employees and associates with relationships that are built to last. Join our Hellenic team of 45+ experts in diverse areas of digital marketing, in a visionary and well-established agency with its HQ in Athens, Greece and offices in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
We look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.